Rain Dance !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nelson, May 1, 2002.

1. Nelson

Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know the procedure ...for a Rain Dance??
    We need rain...It is soooooooooooooo....... dry
    here in Florida.... How bout everywhere else?:angry:

2. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Hey Nelson its dry here too... o wait im in Florida, your in Florida hmm im dry and your dry , wonder why that is?

3. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Very wet here, only more rain in the forcast.
    GROW BABY-GROW!!:D

4. Harvestman

Harvestman LawnSite Member

In Ohio were 1 1/2 in over normal in april. More rain tonight. Most yards are soaked.

5. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

It's been the year of the light shower in my neck of the woods, and even those are few and far between. Rainy season normally ends out here in May-June (and those months are normally very light) so I don't expect much relief this year.

Only good news is the 'experts' are saying El Nino might make an early comeback next year. Thirty days of constant rain sure can screw up my schedule, but it really gets the phone ringing! :D

6. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Rain...rain...rain...mow like a madman for a day or two....rain...rain...can't seem to get totally caught up. Just when I get within 3 to 5 lawns of being on schedule...rain...rain...

I'm not complaining. It's money falling from the heavens! :D

I wish I could share it with you "dry" guys...we've had plenty to go around...and then some!

7. Nelson

Send it this way SLS?:D

8. I'd be happy to take 1/2 that rain you're getting. First rain of the year today but not enough to wash the dust of the street. Looking like it could be one of those real weak mowing seasons here.

9. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Hey Nelson arent we suppose to be dealing with El Nino this year? I think I read that on weather channel.com, just wating for it to start!

10. Nelson

Ditto on that sackedbysapp.......Just a waiting game I guess...:cool: