rain delay's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mock, Mar 28, 2008.

1. mock

mock LawnSite Member

is any body else getting put behind do to the rain making everything a mud hole it seem's like every time it starts to dry up it rains agin I know it will help in the coming week's but man its putting some thing behind.

2. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

thats spring for ya. we are under a flood warning from all the snow and rain we have had these past few months.

3. kpyoung

kpyoung LawnSite Member

After the last couple years of drought, I will NEVER gripe about rain!!

4. Stathem Lawncare

Stathem Lawncare LawnSite Member

I hear ya.Would like to finish leaves.Every time i think i can go it starts raining.O well just keep picking up limbs from the ice.We will be wishing for a rain day before you know it.

5. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Amen to that.

6. deyoe1118

deyoe1118 LawnSite Member

I would take rain over 6" of snow yesterday anytime!!!

7. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

it rained most all day yesterday and off and on storms today. I got the shop cleaned up and did some paper work and watched a race. Been a nice day. Had some mowing I needed to do, but it'll wait. Working on some commercial bids right now. Even with as much rain as we've had, the ground is still hard as a rock in some places.

8. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Mock, Tulsa is in for rain the next 3 days so itll probably be heading to MO next. I wont complain though....beats the alternative.

9. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

yes let it rain. i was hopeing for rain last night.

10. mock

mock LawnSite Member

thats the bad part we just had 10.5 inchs the 19th and anther 3/4 last week and 2 last night and yesterday and it still not stoped raining they we could get up to another 2 by the time it stops. it needs to dry up some the rain is not doing any good here but running right down the hill