Rain Master Eagle controller - Good or bad??

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Puttinggreens, Mar 19, 2007.

1. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing... it works fine. What I meant was that I can't see RB selling it for much longer. I suspect that they are working on the next generation of central control and with their recent purchase of Climate Minder I suspect that we will see some of that technology in their next central control system.

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Took your post out of context. It's easy to do.

3. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

No worries..... I can see how you could have :)

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

email address', quick links, name dropping, hmmm. And you are a paid sponsor i assume? If not, PAYUP REP!

I kill me :laugh:

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

a Rep ?!! ` "Get a rope."

6. Rotor_Tool

Rotor_Tool LawnSite Senior Member

I am sure with our connections to Uncle Tony, you can acquire all of the RB swag you ever wanted!

7. Rotor_Tool

Rotor_Tool LawnSite Senior Member

The Eagle or Eagle(I) is a great choice. You are correct, the upfront cost is a little salty, but the savings in time adjusting controllers through ICentral is priceless - not to mention the water savings if you use zipET. I have over 300 of these controllers throughout the Phoenix metro area all using ICentral - these controllers work. Feel free to PM me for more info.

8. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

Hell.... I'm no more connected to anybody than the next guy.

9. Swank1975

Swank1975 LawnSite Member

We have about 30 rainmaster eagle i controllers in our district and love them. Often we cannot rely on the site facility managers to catch everything. The "all off" feature helps as well as master control valve use with unauthorized flows, high flow, low flow alarms etc. The E.T. settings work well for us also. We have seen massive water savings. We still have many to go but it takes time.

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Does the RM Eagle have "auto-limits" to set parameters for amperage, as does the DX-2 Evolution?