Rain today boys.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Appalachian landscape, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

go back to sleep. :sleeping:

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I hope a far enuff north of it to get 2 yards done, I really need to get them done bad before the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

After the monsoon we had here in Al. this past weekend we have more on the way also. I need a break, tired of working weekends and told myself I wasn't gonna do it this year!

4. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

:dizzy: It is supposed to get here today this afternoon,hopefully i can get the five yards done thar are on the books for today b4 it gets here,but hey in the long run it does help us!

5. K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Come on boys, a little bit of rain never hurt you. Looking at the radar though the heavy stuff might stay south af Asheville. Regardless, I will be turning blades at 9:00 a.m. unless it's a frog strangler :waving:

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Started raining here an hour ago. Looks like heavy stuff is heading this way. March has really sucked . But we do need the rain.. but not the chilly part of March. Yesterday was a sunny 80 degrees

7. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Went out yesterday to check on my commercial lawn's to start clean ups they are all still wet! but I did get all equipment ready.

8. K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Appalachian, you missed a good day to work. Started off a little wet but by lunchtime it was great. So let's see here, I'm caught up now and your behind LOL!! Just messing with you buddy, it really didn't look good for a while this morning.

9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Looking at the CT forecast, it looks like we are in for some major rain this weekend. They have already posted flood watches up. I was hoping to start cleanups for the weekend, but it looks like I will have to wait a few more days now.

10. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Behind? :rolleyes: I got everything I had to do today done before 9 am. Was at my first house by 7:15 am. I wish I had enough work to get behind.