1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Schlepie, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Schlepie

Schlepie LawnSite Member

Finally after it seems like months without rain, we are gettin the downpours. Scheduled to have isolated showers all week, just have to work the rescheduling now for the first dry day. In the meantime schrubs, limb pruning will work when it's damp. We're down south in Texas by the way.:D
  2. dhicks

dhicks Member

Great news. Now send some to us in Western Maryland.
  3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

No this is ours...no sharing with other parts of the country...LOL. We needed it badly.
  4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

We had about 30 minutes of a nice staedy rain today that eventually turned into heavy downpours for about another 45 minutes.

Although it hasnt done much good for the lawns due to run off Im sure it has saturated the ornamental beds quite well. :D

5. peewee

peewee LawnSite Member

We are finally seeing some rain up north here. my accounts dried up with the weather but the last week has been great and I am just starting to see the improvement in the grass. Keep it coming!
  6. fivestarlawnken

fivestarlawnken LawnSite Senior Member

Good for you guys.We have been blessed with some recent rain and it's back to normal mowing. ;)
  7. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Plenty of rain here.(After almost nothing for two months)
    Seems like April around here. If I didn't know better I would swear I didn't cut a thing last week.