rain

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by awm, Sep 6, 2001.

1. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

i dont know how it is for everyone,but around here,stanley co.nc we are going into the latter pt of the season in good shape.:)
    let me find me a wooden box to hit on.later

2. Not much here in St. Louis, Mo. but the grass is still growing. At least the extreem heat is gone.

LGF:blob1:

3. fivestarlawnken

fivestarlawnken LawnSite Senior Member

Here in the Akron,Ohio things are back to normal now.Just some areas are a little dry and stressed.Back to normal mowing schedule.:D

4. laserman

laserman LawnSite Member

:( rained last 10 or 12 days way behind. Ground too soft

5. GAM321

GAM321 LawnSite Member

Central Pa still dry. Mowing some every other week some every week depends on location

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

We just had a storm go through the Chicago area. More rain on the way too. We have been on a full schedule for the past 3 weeks and glad of it. :)

7. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

We have had a couple of good rains here, but we could use alot more as we are 7"+ below normal for the year. Things are kinda getting back to normal with the rain we have had, and the much cooler temps. :) ;) :) ED

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Been great here all year. We had rain today and last weekend. I haven't missed one cut all year due to lack of rain. I'm hoping this year last a few more months. I'm not ready to stop yet.

9. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Had lots of rain here in Northeast Kansas area. More due, but I will try to send some to LGF and FineLineLawns.

10. I'm glad you are tinking of me Rick, thanks

LGF:blob1: