Rainbird MDC 2-Wire Controller w/ Stainless Steel Pedestal

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lawn Monkey, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Lawn Monkey

Lawn Monkey LawnSite Member

I have a Rainbird MDC-50 2-Wire irrigation controller. This controller is great condition and works great but I've decided to use a different type of controller for my site and that's why I'm selling this one. I've had no problems with this controller.

This is a 2-Wire controller that will require the correct Rainbird valve decoders which are NOT included. The controller is mounted in a custom made stainless steel pedestal made by Rainbird. From the pictures you can see the Rainbird logo on the front of the pedestal. The front panel of the pedestal slides out so there's easy access to make your field wire connections. There is an existing power cord attached to the controller so it can be plugged in or you can hard wire it. I plugged the controller in and took pictures of the display to show that it does work. Controller also has a lock on it and includes two keys.

This controller is ready to go! All that needs to be done is the wiring. I also have a users manual and cd software. Pedestal show's some water marks and streaks but I cleaned up one side of it and it comes right off. For the most part the pedestal is in great conditions with the usual wear...a couple minor dents or scrapes. The controller itself is in "like new condition" with very minimal signs of use.

Pedestal is 30" high and 12" wide. I tried to take pictures of the manufactures stickers and if you have a hard time reading them or need more information please e-mail me with your questions or if you want additional pictures.

$2,100. Shipping cost will be extra.

Thanks.

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02707.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

2. Lawn Monkey

I will also take offers if someone is interested in the controller.

Thanks.

3. Lawn Monkey

Needs to go...$1,400.00

4. Lawn Monkey

Dropping the price again to $1,100. The would be a great controller for a commercial site.

5. Lawn Monkey

Lowering it to $800.

6. Lawn Monkey

Still for sale.

7. Lawn Monkey

$600. Can't beat this price!

8. Lawn Monkey

$500 plus shipping. Great controller...like new!

9. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Man I wish I could talk the large commercial I work for into getting this...would beat the analog valet timer!
    Mike

10. dljacob

dljacob LawnSite Member

Hello, I'm interested in your controller. Is it still available? Are you the original owner? What is included in the package? What additional products are needed to use the controller? Any Decoders included with the controller? Any software with the system? What about a decoder programing unit? Could you check on shipping charges to 89705 in Nevada? Thanks, Dennis