Rainbird Rewards

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by lawns Etc, Jul 13, 2010.

1. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Been a Hunter Preferred for years but now with all the problems with the PGP and not liking the new ultra for the extra money I just signed up for the RB rewards. Question I liked the Hunter Program how is the) compared to Hunter.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Dan thanks you for your support. :laugh:

3. sprinklerchris

sprinklerchris LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

Hunter's been on a mission to make their points worth less. Rain Bird has done less messing with the terms of the program. Overall Rewards is a better deal.

4. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

That's good to hear.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

how does it work?

6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Ya buy a bunch of stuff. You get about 8,000 points, and they give you a pen.

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

but it's a really swell pen :)

8. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

What The... they got customer points? Been buying their crap for seven years and ain't got doodley squat... I'm thinking the home boys at Killpatric been cashing in my points...

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

just think of all that official Hunter doodleysquat you missed out on

10. Mjtrole

Mjtrole LawnSite Member

I actually have tons of dewalt stuff from the hunter program, two combo kits, two drill kits and the radio, although i left the radio out in the rain in and it just squeals now. I also get gift cards quite a bit and of course golf balls to.

Haven't bought much rainbird besides controllers and sprays but havent signed up for the program as of yet.

Anything you get from one of these programs is a bonus anyway so might as well sign up and get some hats, shirts, tools etc.