Rained out today.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by BIGBEN2004, Feb 1, 2008.

1. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

Well to go along with the no work situation I am facing now the east coast is getting slammed with allot of rain.:cry: Now any work I do get calls on will have to wait until the ground freezes or with some kind of miracle drys up. How is the weather treating everyone else in their home place. Also how has the work load been so far in 08?

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Dead as a door nail.

3. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

so that why your on here all of the time:nono:

4. BIGBEN2004

That is why I am on here. My wife gets mad at me sometimes but I told her this doesn't cost anything and at least I am home with her......

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Your wife and my wife are on the same page. I tell her the very same thing. "Hey baby I am in the house with you. Yes I have this laptop on my chest as I am laying on the couch but this is important stuff goin on here". She calls this forum "my invisible friends". :rolleyes:

6. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Guess were all in the same boat, my wife complains about me being on the internet all the time, while shes at work.....go figure:confused:

7. bobcat_ron

Yup, that and play time in the snow with the R/C snow cat I built last month!

8. BIGBEN2004

Some pictures please...:)

9. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Out on the West Coast of B.C. we are not used to frozen ground and snow. When it snows excavation work stops untill the snow melts :laugh:

10. bobcat_ron

Look for them in the Off Topic forum later this week.