RainMaster Pro Max or Pro Max UA?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by mx315, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Ask him about the special Brisket Bonus deal :)

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

he might even throw in a pizza too!

...as for me, im eating some killer deer sausage my little brother and law brought to us the other weekend.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Have you ever made venison jerky? I occasionally get some deer and elk from my brother, and we made up some jerky once. Pretty damn good. I make it with beef a few times throughout the year as well.

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

RM remotes interface with their two-wire systems; RM advises check with reps
    concerning other two-wire and RM. As we all know, our reps are right on top of it.

5. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for all the info... got the UA model and some pigtails ordered yesterday.

6. Mike Leary

You won't regret it; I took one of Peter's pigtails and put on spade lugs with 3M numbers and letters indicating common, 24-volt and mstr. valve. For troubleshooting or a walk-through this has worked great as a temp. connection. By the way, our RM remotes always ride in the cab, not thrown in the back of the service truck.

7. TRILAWNCARE

TRILAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Don't forget to the seat belt.......

8. Mike Leary

We make the apprentices hold them close, two remotes are worth more than one apprentice. :laugh:

9. Here is the battery I believe you need for that remote. DOUBLE CHECK but keeping one on hand is smart. This seems a really good price though.

http://www.all-battery.com/cr-p2lithiumphotobattery.aspx

10. Mike Leary

Those batteries are bullet-proof, even with daily use. We replace them yearly,or whenever the low battery beep comes on, which is why we have two remotes. I paid about $ 12 bucks last year at Radio Shack for a battery.