RainMaster Pro Max or Pro Max UA?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by mx315, Apr 27, 2009.

1. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

That's a good deal for a new remote. My remote goes behind the seat right right next to the cable stapler.

I also recommend Peter Pigtail.

2. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

Good info, thanks guys.... My feet can't wait for it to get here!

3. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

Man this thing is a huge time saver... I wish I had bought one a long time ago. Peter the pigtail works great, thanks. The guys at JDL had never seen this kind of remote, he said he was going to start stocking them. I gave him your info so he can get some pigtails for stock.
    thanks again

4. tntstarr

tntstarr LawnSite Member
    from Nevada

Found this place by chance while tring to sell a Pro Max UA. Bought it new years ago is is still like new. I know the price has come down on them from when I bought it but it's still in Like New condition.

5If5N35L83Ke3M13Jcc4je17b22aecd8f1340.jpg

5. until you get 10 posts nobody can pm you and discuss it. We cant do ebay type stuff on an open forum. Not sure what the policy is on posting emails but I've got a couple of people that might have interest.

6. tntstarr

tntstarr LawnSite Member
    from Nevada

Thanks for the heads up. Don't have an Ebay account and don't want one. Had it on craigslist but there is not a good section for it so I don't think anyone wanting one would see it. I can post up my e mail, and hope the mods just say that I can't do that and not delete me.

7. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

8. I got one of them here for you.

9. tntstarr

tntstarr LawnSite Member
    from Nevada

MCC Lawn Care, I'll send a email shortly. Not looking to get rich but still would like a fair price with it being in like new condition. I know the price has come down from when I bought it about ten years ago at around $2000. from Horizon Irrigation.

10. In fairness tnt 300 needs to be added to the price of the remote by the buyer on top of what deal he makes with you. I've bought enough of them and rarely does one not need to go in for service within the first year. So a 300.00 repair charge by RainMaster gets added to whatever price you sell it for.