The transmitter seems to have quit all of sudden. It was working fine yesterday evening. There is no beep when I mash any buttons. I checked the battery and it reads 5.9 volts. I figure a fresh battery should read closer to 7. According to the manual there should be a low battery warning beep when it gets low but it did no such thing. I will try a new battery as soon as I can get one, just wanted opinions & experience from all the experts. If the RM goes down at this time of year your gonna hear me crying.