Rainy day of course......

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jpp, Jun 2, 2006.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Because Jack Nicklaus has his Memorial Tournament going this weekend. It always rains when he has his tournament. Might clear up later on today then I will be going out. Today is my hilly route and no way in He## was I going out in the rain to do them. :cry:

2. Buckeye Lawncare

Buckeye Lawncare LawnSite Member

I had a dumba$$ attack yesterday:hammerhead: , I got all my mowing done and I decided to start a mulch job, so I went and got 8yards of mulch on the trailer. Ten minutes into mulching it started pouring down rain, hasn't really stopped since. Hopefully it will let up enough tomorrow to get the job done. I should have known better, especially since the Memorial is going on and it ALWAYS rains this week, year after year.

3. All Season Bill

All Season Bill LawnSite Member

We've had rain for two days straight and of course the only company out spraying was TGCL. I predict lots of service calls because that 'stuff ' will just wash off.

4. jpp

Well, I made it out from 4:30 to 8. Got 13 in and have 9 to do on Saturday. Then it is off to Cincy (Blue Ash) to see a Jodi Messina (sp). Free country concert. :cool2:

5. jpp

Yep we know to count on rain every year at this time that is for sure. After all these years I am beginning to believe it is the curse of Leatherlips the Indian. :waving:

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

7. jpp

8. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

There was just a slight drizzle out this morning, not enough to really feel the rain even. I went and got mulch on my trailer, same dang thing happend. I got to the job, about to start and WAM hit with rain. It slowed down later in the day but I didn't feel like sitting out in the rain all afternoon so I passed, I had some work to do inside my house anyway.

Tomorrow mulching no matter what, probably put mowing off until sunday since the ground is soaked.