rainy friday

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Without A Drought, May 9, 2008.

1. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Soggy Socks?

Sloshy Sneakers?

Fungus Feet?

Prune Toes?

2. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

For once I actually welcomed a rainy day.... gave me a chance to work on one of my various car projects. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up the last few things next week and then hang the front sheet metal so that she can go back to the paint and body guy.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All that I have left to do now is the front sway bar and the steering tie rod ends

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

All that metal just bolted onto the rest of the vehicle looks weird.

4. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

well..... if you had seen the original factory front suspension and clip that came off of the car you'd say the same thing! It will be more exciting when I bolt up the small block chevy that I am building for it... I promise :)

5. Wet_Boots

It just violates some inner conviction of mine that a continuous frame should be there, despite the obvious strength of what's in the photos.

6. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

The car is a unibody!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Wet_Boots

Hey, I'm stone age. Where are the king pins? :rolleyes:

8. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Mid 60's Chevy II?

9. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

Yep.... It's a '62 Chevy II. 2 door post. Should be a fun little car. I'm building a healthy little Chevy small block for it and I have a 200R4 transmission and a 4.11 posi rear end for it. She should get up and go pretty good. I'm also building a '56 Chevy on a fully engineered Art Morrison chassis. That car has an LS6 motor in it and that car should haul ass. It's almost done being painted.... I should have it back in a few weeks.... I'll post some pictures of it too.

10. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Yea, that will be an awesome car but I would put a Muncie rockcrusher in it.