Raising A Zero Turn.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by FIVE-0LAWNS, May 18, 2006.

1. FIVE-0LAWNS

FIVE-0LAWNS LawnSite Member

I HAVE A TORO Z 453. IT HAS A 48" DECK AND A 23 HP KAW ENGINE. WHAT DO YOU ALL RECOMMEND USING TO LIFT THE FRONT OF IT SO I CAN "SERVICE" IT. MY TORO DEALER AND HIS "REPAIRMEN" ARE REAL DICK-HEADS AND I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM ANYMORE MONEY THAN I HAVE TO. I KNOW THERE IS THE Z-STAND BUT IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP AND THAT MEANS GIVING MORE MONEY TO MY DEALER.:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

2. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

chain fall in your pole barn,,, automotive style floor jac and jack stands, bottle jack,,, My unit when I look a Jessica Simpson, all sorts of things

3. Loy's Home Services  LLC

Loy's Home Services LLC LawnSite Member

drive one side of your mower up on your ramp of your trailer! works great ffor scraping the deck and changing blades!

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

This doesn't help with your mower, but find another dealer. Everybody makes fun of somebody sometimes, but the one thing I will not tolerate is a jackazz dealer, not when I am the one with the money, even if it's not much, you don't need that because one day you end up following some joke for advice and hurt yourself or whatever and they like to think that is very funny, they can take that attitude and shove it where me and my money don't go.

5. dougmartin2003

dougmartin2003 LawnSite Senior Member

My unit when I look a Jessica Simpson, all sorts of things

wtf ?

6. mrbray101

mrbray101 LawnSite Senior Member

Try using the auto ramps that you just drive up, these work well and are quick

7. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

If you have to ask,,,, well then you dont need to know!
    It's a joke son,,, you missed it,, flew right over your head, son. Ya see thats the problem with you little fella's,, the good ones go RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD!

8. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Just make sure the blades are NOT turning!!

9. jhsmith4

jhsmith4 LawnSite Member
    from Ga

I'm able to lift our Z with a floor jack and jack stands, works well for me!

10. dougmartin2003

dougmartin2003 LawnSite Senior Member

If you have to ask,,,, well then you dont need to know!
    It's a joke son,,, you missed it,, flew right over your head, son. Ya see thats the problem with you little fella's,, the good ones go RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD!

oh ok whatever