Raising prices with the times????

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Doc Pete, Feb 7, 2004.

1. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from NJ

It is interesting that this thread jump ten years from 2004 to 2014, with no comments during the years in between. Post #12 was in 2004 and post #13 was in 2014.

2. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

These old threads annoy me because they still have the notification feature turned on them that I cant turn off. So every time these get hit I get a useless email. I delete them whole sale every now an then 1000-2000 unread emails I never wanted at a clip. But I noticed the age of the thread instantly I always check dates before I respond. In fact there is about 5 prehistoric ones that I posted on 10 years ago on the front pages of a few of these forums at this time.

3. GREENWITHENVY1

GREENWITHENVY1 LawnSite Member

NEVER EVER equate college with being smarter then you or I.. I understand what your getting at but going to years of college to become a doctor is just as hard as us going out there and working for a living!!!

4. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

With an IQ of 137 I seldom feel they are smarter than me. There were 2 paths to follow the easy one with an degree that gets you high paying jobs with little to no real work. Or the hard path of making your own job and controlling your own destiny. I may regret the trade I chose but never the decision to open my own business. That was always going to happen I just don't like having incompetent people in positions of power over me.