rate my business card.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grass disaster, Mar 6, 2011.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i plan on handing out lots of these this year.

lawnsitecard.JPG

2. kodak mowing

kodak mowing LawnSite Member

i like it,looks good

3. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it, clean and simple, if i were you though, I'd make your phone number bigger... Those elderly folk probably won't use your email or website and need an "enlarged" phone number :D

Also, I'd make sure that the grass at the bottom doesn't look pixelated, it doesn't look clean and clear on my monitor.

One last thing, if you're designing these yourself make sure the black background is a RICH BLACK not a true black. If it's true black (100% black ink), the black will look gray.

http://www.printernational.org/rich-black-plain-black.php

4. grass disaster

its just pixilated cuz i reduced it. the print is big i've seen way smaller print on cards.

5. grass disaster

i can get 500 of these through vistaprint for about $10. i was going to order some magnets too through them.

i'm trying to decide if i should do post cards or some type of door hanger flyer too this year.

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

looks good and at a good prica

7. grass disaster

where you guys ordering your magnets? refrigerator magnets....

8. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

I order some magnets from vista print. One tip for vista print I can give you: What ever "preview" they give you before your purchase of business cards or w.e else your buying, it will never turn out the same way when you get it. I order from them last year a car magnet and it was looking amazing, until I received it, it wasn't as clear as the preview.

9. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh