rate my first drawing! pics inside....

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by chunkitron3030, Apr 5, 2007.

1. chunkitron3030

chunkitron3030 LawnSite Member

hey guys, i am still new to the industry and would like to post up m first official customer drawing. it seems to be striking some of my family and friends by the coloring making it "pop" opposed to the standard cad drawing. i like to use a combination of computer work, as well as some good ol classic artwork. let me know what you think, what i should work on and such, thanks!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thilawncare

thilawncare LawnSite Member

Looks sweet... Drafting has become one of my favorite things to do... Keep up the Good Work...

3. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

i THINK IT LOOKS GOOD

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

very very good. nice shading details on those trees...

5. Big M LawnnSnow

Big M LawnnSnow LawnSite Member

Very Nice....

6. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

i hope that they are paying you well for you designs. it looks very good though.

7. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks pretty good

8. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

I think it looks great. My only thing I wouldn't have done is colored the house. It is the biggest thing in the drawing and I think it takes away from the actuall plants. If you feel you have to color it, maybe lighter or with less detail? Good work.

9. BleedsGreen

BleedsGreen LawnSite Member

Nice work, looks good ...

10. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I think it looks great. I think with the house and the roof colored it gives the client an idea of what the finished product will look like. Just my opinion.