Rate my flyer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ChadsLawn, Apr 30, 2001.

1. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Looks good for starters, I would remove the Pricing starting at $80 for monthly service. Thats where your customers might expect you to start at. Leave the pricing for the actual estimate. Did you do the web page yourself? If I have time this year I plan on building a web page.
  3. ChadsLawn

Yes i built my web site,Ive had many people ask me to build a busines site for them.But they dont want to pay the price.
    Thanks for your input

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I would agree with Chip, leave the price out. Even though YOU understand that it's just a starting point, you could have the problem where people are just going to assume that that's gonna be thier price.
    Just go with "FREE ESTIMATES" instead.
  5. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Hey cool web site..I would also remove your prices other then this it looks great.
  6. dhicks

dhicks Member

I also recommend taking out the $80.00 per month statement. Or, if you prefer something like "At Chads we can taylor a complete lawn maintenace program for every budget".

My two cents.
  7. Highpoint

Highpoint LawnSite Member

Looks good, Loose the fees like every one says. Can I copy your flier for my bus.? Just kidding. Hang in there though. 6 years ago my accountant wrote in his notes that I just happenn to see while I was there that my business was a joke! Numbers just lookded bad! People told me to give it up. Just made me want to show them I could make it work even more. Finally over the hump. Beginning to see the rewards of being around for a while. People reconize my trucks and find my name in conversations with their friends. Check out my site. Still have a way to go but at least I'm out there. Any how, Good Luck.
  8. ChadsLawn

Thanks guys..I just printed 200 flyers today..all color..

Anyway if you are refering to the link i posted.That isnt my web site..My web site is http://www.chadslawn.com

If you guys like the flyer and would like 1 made.Send me some info and what kind of layout..

[Edited by KirbysLawn on 05-01-2001 at 12:01 AM]
  9. ChadsLawn