Rate my website/comments

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ATL Lawn, Jan 8, 2006.

1. ATL Lawn

ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

2. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Why don't you finish it first? The ads are horrible....nothing like driving away your customers to some other lawnsite. The grass across the top is boring. The gallery pictures are way too big for dialup. Not to mention alot of the sod is burnt up in the pictures. The guy on the John Deere tractor is funny. Nothing like showing a homeowner mowing his own lawn and having fun.

These are just my opinions. Take them or leave them. I really think you need some more work on this site.

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I peronsally don't care for it that much either. Perhaps don't make it so "advertisement" like. I think that you have the right idea, just you need to change the meat of the it

4. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

There are some grammar errors and technical information that is not quite correct. I think the site is a little shallow in content. It looks like a bunch of coupons. Elaborate on your services and get some better pics.

Chris

5. pnplawncare

pnplawncare LawnSite Member

LMAO you guys gave me good laugh reading your post. BUT yea you guys are right 100% right. Looks like to me that he copyed and pasted alot stuff from other websites. I Like the part about the guy mowing his lawn himself LOL. I'm still chuckling over that one. Check my site out if he wants to get general ideal. http://www.pnplawncare.com I think the thing about Pressure Washing is little over board. I mean GEE you said you Pressure Wash. That should of been enough. I wouldnt list 1000+ things that you can do with a Pressure Washer.

6. TurfdudeNCSU

TurfdudeNCSU LawnSite Member

Just made our site today in a couple of hours. What do you think? Still have some additions to do to it. What do you guys think so far?
    www.grangerlandscapes.com

7. tiedeman

from earth

looks good..who did you go through for the hosting?

8. TurfdudeNCSU

TurfdudeNCSU LawnSite Member

Yahoo site builder. It's only $8.00 per month

9. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Your sites not bad....you just need to add more content when you get some time.

10. tiedeman

from earth

do you have link to point me in the right direction? thanks