Rate your lawn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by J.Henderson, Jul 15, 2002.

1. J.Henderson

J.Henderson LawnSite Member

Discovered this site on the net while roaming. Might be cool to see some of Lawnsite members pictures on there to show the rest of the world? What do you rate?

http://www.ratemylawnandgarden.com/

2. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine sucks. I won't even have to mow it this year due to the drought. What I did mow off this spring was old growth from other years. OK I just bought my 5.5 acres in the winter, and have not planted any grass yet. Only wind break trees. I decided that my water would go for them this year. So things are pretty brown around here.

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

a salvage job. u can be glad i dont do pictures:)

4. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

i mow my yard once a month wether it needs it or not

5. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Cool site! Some of those pics must be put up there as a joke! Man! One of you guys need to post a pic and see if you can get a high rating and tell us what you got!

6. smburgess

smburgess LawnSite Senior Member

Mine is a show piece. It really looks great. My wife comments about twice a week as to how great it looks. People slow down and look it the lawn when they pass by sometimes. My neighbors always comment about how great it looks, and ask for tips. I installed the irrigation and landscape myself, but one of my crews maintain it through the summer. There are some pictures on my website from last year, the annuals are different this year as well as a new concrete drive and walkway.

7. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Any pics of it?

8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

in the front

picture 114.jpg

9. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

and in back

swing.jpg

10. Flex-Deck