Ratite arm chapps?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fga, Sep 10, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Adam, they make some really great products. If you do lots of line trimming, get a pair of trimmer chapps, you'll wonder why you never had them, and your wife will appreciate the cleaner socks! My wife usually throws my socks away anyways.I think I should take stock in Hanes. :D :D

fga likes this.
  3. fga

yeah, i was looking at everything saying that, that , that, yep, need one of those. i ordered the debris bags on ebay, but they're made by this company. nice stuff, although that cooling thing for your head looks rediculous... if you ask me.

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

That hat should have a big NY on it.

5. fga

No no my friend. definitely an out back "wanker" county thing... you know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

then again, if the yanks wore those, maybe they would start winning again, worth a shot. they're getting killed as we speak by Baltimore AGAIN! :realmad:

6. GreenMonster

from NH

yeah, que the banjo's!

Yanks picked up a few the other day. I would like to thank Tampa Bay for coming to Ny and going thru the motions :rolleyes:

I guess they should have just forfeited that game.

Lookin' like NY div., Sox wildcard, but still a ways to go

oh yeah, GO PATS!

7. fga

i'm gonna say reluctantly.... yanks wild card, maybe. :angry: we can no longer beat the teams we're supposed to.

8. GreenMonster

from NH

cut it out. you're killin' me.

After the Yanks pull it out year after year, always finding a way, how can you be so pessimistic? No matter how much adversity, they ALWAYS find a way. this isn't the only year they've had a late season drop-off. What year was it recently where they had a similar Sept, then turned around and won the world series?