Ray Kirby

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, Apr 13, 2002.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Well Ray, I bet when you saw this thread, you thought, "what the heck is Jodi writing about?"

We just got the Turf magazine and who is the newest personality featured? Why it's Ray Kirby. :)

When this new feature started, Jim from Turf had e-mailed me and asked me to fill out the form. I simply forgot about it, and remembered about a month later. I e-mailed him and told him I would send it right in. Filled it all out, put it in the envelope with a stamp, and put it in my car. It's still in my car. :blush:
    I'm totally ashamed of myself. Jim, please forgive me. I'm not a bad person, just sometimes forgetful. ;)

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats Ray!

Jodi, I got one last year, but the file didn't have anything I could pull up. So, needless to say I forgot about it too.

Is Ray with his GD or his new Hustler?

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

GD
    Ray I think submitted the pic that is on his website with the trailer, his son, himself and his equipment.

Hoss, yeah I couldn't at first figure out how to bring the file up.
    It was a pdf file. I needed help from Rob to do so. ;)

4. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

He he, congrats Ray!

Hank

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

oh jeez, everyone will think you are a great dane type of guy when youve switched over to hustler:D . theyll have to make a correction next month and have an updated pic. congrats on your article.

6. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Ray) next time your trimming be sure a stay away form mother goose. I know what your mean though i cut by some lakes and the geese will run after me LOL. Marks Mowing Service

7. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Hey Ray,

Congrats on the article! I haven't received my new copy of Turf yet, but I look forward to reading it. It's entirely possible that I've forgotten to renew (I'm as bad as Jodie!) but if so, I'll rectify that immediately.

You've been one of the mainstays around here since before I came along and I've always enjoyed your posts. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! :)

8. AVRECON

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Ray!!!!:D

9. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

congrats ray! wow everyones getting in the magazines, maybe i will to soon :)

10. toby

toby LawnSite Member
    from ontario

They must be getting desperate.