RB 1/2" prs adapters

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. We use a lot of these. I call them pressure knock downers not pressure reducers. Same thing that is inside a 1804 prs I'm guessing. Great to use under risers to cut the mist around windows or for retrofitting systems. Anyway I've had a few of these come apart. Any similar experiences?


  2. Wet_Boots

    Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 47,992

    Don't use them. I had pretty good results with the PCS orifice screens (and of course, Toro builds them into their nozzles, now)
  3. Mike Leary

    Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 22,062

    I've had luck zero with any of those dealybobs...seem like a crutch for a
    d.s. install.:hammerhead:
  4. All I deal with are d. s. installs. I'm in the crutch finding business.
  5. Mike Leary

    Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 22,062

    You've got wi-fi on the freight car heading north?
  6. No but I'll have satellite radio. I'm in charge of our 85 year old mother. She has been a Saint to us 6 kids so I'm not complaining. But when she goes to that great place wonderful people like her go I'll be RVing the country. YEEEHAA. Ram right through that puny peninsula barricade.
  7. Mike Leary

    Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 22,062

    Get a 80s Airstream w the optional barricade ram..diesel.
  8. Keith

    Keith LawnSite Gold Member
    Posts: 3,977

    Never used those, but I do use the PA-8S-PRS shrub adaptors occasionally. My supplier did not know anything about them, but did find them in stock at one of their other warehouses.

Share This Page