Alright, have a 3 year old system on a 3/4 AV lot. Most of the 20 stations are Rotors, I would say 5 are sprays. We ran the stations pretty quick and just flagged the gross tilts, and the broken heads / leaks. There has been a mixture of repairs from irrigators and home owner. Some RB, some Obits and such. Many of the rotors are on tees with short nipples so the mowers snap the lats. We use a poly connection and offset to solve the breaks. Poor people have bar ditches on 2 sides of the property with rotors 6" Inches off the road. They even have a Civil Defense Siren in the corner and the guy parks there were lines are located. Mrs Home Owners is a little pissy about watering a bar ditch where the delivery and service guys park. I did pick up some RB 5004 PRS and installed the LA Nozzle on a hunch ( thank you) and a tip from others here. It was on the corner of the drive. When first set up it swung out on the drive so you could see how it laid down the water too. Clearly she saw it, we saw it. Pretty nice coverage and less impacted by the high winds. 20 to 30 MPH today. Between the swing pipe we made and the performance of the RB 5004 she wants to replace any item broken with the RB. This includes any alignments of existing heads, she gets it because if we are going to dig and reset a head, just upgrade it to save on labor. Then systematically replace the others. Then we do the audit to calculate run times. I know those are good products but RB has killed me in the past. I think also found someone to buy my Maxicom Parts today as well. Also sold a $2800 retrofit for a track home install today on top of this gig. Those are going to be the Hunter MP and MP 40 heads.