1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Re-garding "Pathetic", I think I'm..........

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by nocutting, Dec 21, 2006.

1. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Nauseous?.........You guys are the Future, sure you are only a handful.......but nothing worse than a bunch of "Winey-arse" Organic Lawn Care Providers?........Answer me this, how many of you guys know each other? [ and not just the common chit chat here on this site]...........Its Time To get off your Duffs and get out and Mingle!.........Fortunately, I take my own advice.........yea you guys are like a handful of Valium.......But at least you Have Your Future and those of Mr & Mrs public in mind........Soooooo lets get to the nitty gritty.......2007 is around the corner:usflag:
  2. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Great to see ya back! I sent you a PM
  3. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

sign me up.
  4. livingsoils

livingsoils LawnSite Member

Sign me up too!!
    I think we have a good network of organic people in SE PA and we do talk!!! It is a great thing to be able to bounce new "crazy" ideas off of people who not only know the science behind your program, but actually take interest in the organic approach.
    One thing i noticed is that vendors are actually educating themselves in organic options and they can be a good source to tap into.
    I think the New England area is more advanced in organics than most areas. They have NOFA and other organizations that are well defined and take organic land care seriously. I have been toying with going to one of NOFA's many organic seminar, not only to learn but to make connections in the organic area.
    Mike :waving: