RE: New Design

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Mar 31, 2000.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

What do you think? We are starting a sort of a site redesign, and yes we know that the links don't quite work but we'd still love your feedback!!! <p>Tell us what you think!!!

2. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

looks great, i was wondering why sometimes the forum fits on my screen and sometimes i have to scroll to the right some to read the post, is it my computer or does that happen to everyone else, but the site looks great<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

3. davidzon

davidzon Guest

what browser are you using? IE or Netscape?

4. cjcland

ie, is there something i can do to fix it i was at my dads on lawnsite and it all fit on the screen there(using the same browser and version and just a minute ago it all fit(for the first time)and now it dosnt...please dont take this as a complaint this is the best site i have ever been on i have never had so much fun at &quot;school&quot;<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

5. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

I use to be able to pick this site up at Turf Equipment Brokers. Just wondered what happen?

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

TurfQuip thought my link on his front page confused his visitors. So, he removed the link.<br>

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I like it, it just keeps getting better all the time. Quite a change from the Lawnicure days. :)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

8. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I like it.It's like a good lawn service. It keeps geting better as it evolves. <p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

9. davidzon

davidzon Guest

Just wait for all the kickass new features we're adding on!!!! <p>Tell people about us!!! :)

10. cjcland

you never did tell me if there is anything i can do to make the forum &quot;fit&quot; to my screen , thank you <p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida