RE: The little yard signs company leave on a job site after application

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by chemtech, Apr 1, 2002.

1. chemtech

chemtech LawnSite Member

i was wondering if any of you know where i can get the little yard signs that states that the property had been treated and to stay off until dry. I see them all over by other companies but i'm unsure where to order them from.

Thank

2. steelcity

steelcity LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

you should go to the place where you buy your chemicals from. They should have some on hand or they could at least order the amount you need.

3. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i would guess gemplers or northern would ahve them

4. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

???????? hmmm you do chemical applications and you dont have signs hmmm interesting...

5. chemtech

chemtech LawnSite Member

i went to landscapers supply but what do i need to type in under there search to find them i tried sign and signs w/o luck. or tell me what group they are under or a part number please

Thanks

6. Greens Keeper

Greens Keeper LawnSite Member

I've used blackburn flag company for 2000 flags so far. Seem it have a good price. And quality is thru and thru. I'm sure that they have a web site . Pick a good color that will recognize you to the customer. I use the 18 inch tall staff that you bend over to make a banner style. They will charge a setup for the first screen print but after that you call and order with a previous order number and the will get them out in a jiffy. try them.

7. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

I paid $65 for 1000 flags. They took my order over the phone, used a windows '98 font that I like and had them delivered to my door fast. Very high quality product. Great service, too.
    Click the banner for the Blackburn flag Co. and they'll set you up.

8. KLawn

KLawn LawnSite Member

Blackburn is the way to go!!! :D

9. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok it didn't search marking flags.

Mark

10. Pacific Nursery

Pacific Nursery LawnSite Member

Blackburn.
    They are also a sponsor of this site. At least I read that in another post.
    I've used them and will again.
    www.blackburnflag.com