Read On:Landscaper Waiting For Career Defining Lawn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TLM, Mar 20, 2006.

1. TLM

TLM LawnSite Member

2. cush

cush LawnSite Senior Member

Only in MO:laugh:
  3. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

:confused: :confused: :confused:
  4. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Why can't he landscape his own property?

A customers property is for what the customer wants, not what he wants.

I think he needs to move out of his parents house or apartment and do what he wants, with his own place.
  5. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

So he thinks he's a Landscaper huh..Just needs one lawn that will define his creativity..Little white rocks around the tree;s THATS his creativity...Gimmie a break!He can wait tell he's old and grey and go ahead and turn down jub after job..see where that's gonna take him..dosent think he needs to work his way up the ladder in this landscaping biz..he can just jump from mowing and mulching to definitive outstanding landscaping,,this kid has a rude awakining if sombody takes him up on his request for a lawn thet will make him...white rocks around the trees my god he thinks that is an original idea?
  6. PGA

You know what I find funny about some of the people on this site?

They are really quick to criticize and judge others yet when it comes time to help they are nowhere to be found.

We are talking about a guy who has a great idea and is just looking for a niche or a jumpstart to get it going. Yet you guys bash his home and what he thinks.

Im so glad that you guys (and girls) dont need to learn anything new in your business or in your life. Must be nice to be completely knowledgable about this field of work.

Apparently bullies werent left behind in highschool.
  7. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

The onion is a newspaper that makes up humerous stories. The article is fake and just for laughs.
  8. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

That is the dumbest thing I ever read
  9. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Oh really?I have many PM's thanking me for all my help on this site...all the time just FYI
    And yes it is nice to be completely knowledgable in this field of work.
  10. PGA

Doesnt take away from anything I said.