read this youll die

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ronslawncare, Jun 24, 2002.

1. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

today i went to my mechanics he hook a velke up to my scag.as i was waiting for it to be ready a landscaping company comes and drags a soaking wet 32 inch scag int0o the garage.one of the guys from the company drove the scag into a underground pool.this guy was very pist he just bought this machine a month ago he said ,it took 5 guys to get it out of the pool.also he damage the pool and oil and gas leaked into the pool .after he left my mechanic open the gas tank it was filled to top with water everything had water in it.all the electric was shot.

2. lasher66

lasher66 LawnSite Senior Member

Man, that would not be a good day for him. Hope he had insurance, both on equipment and liablility for the pool. I also have some customers the have inground pools, when I am cutting by them I always wondered if that had happened to anybody. Now I know.

Lasher66

3. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Smart man say - don't f**k w/ safety switches - they're there for a reason!!!

Bob

4. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I almost did that twice, but got lucky, it was seawalls though not pools. However one of the times i was able to keep the mower on dry land but not myself. I got some very bad scrapes out of that one.