Ready for the new season

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wright48, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Wright48

Wright48 LawnSite Member

Whos sick and tired of winter already , well I cant even say winter its been 50 degrees since dec. Im ready for clean ups to start t minus 5 weeks !!!!!
  2. R&S Lawn Service

R&S Lawn Service LawnSite Member

You and me both
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, count me in! barely worked this winter, chomping at the bit! :weightlifter:
  4. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm just tired of not making any money. No snow either plus there isn't money in plowing anyway. I hope to be working 24-7 this spring and summer.
  5. R&S Lawn Service

R&S Lawn Service LawnSite Member

There isn't money in plowing? Your not pricing right then. When it snows the money is there, and if your working 24/7 your working to hard haha good luck this upcoming season hope we all have a good one!
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  6. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

Im ready to. I put out 200 door hangers yesterday and got a call from a lady in one of the highest end neighborhoods in town. Been trying to get in there for a while. Going tomorrow for the estimate. Wish me luck good luck to you guys this year.
  7. scottslawncareav

scottslawncareav LawnSite Member

at least some of you guys get snow i sit on my thumb all winter almost here though
  8. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member

I deffinately make great money when it snows im just depressed were not getting any snow u know what i mean. and i just want to work 24/7 because i'm very bored right now, I make good money when i work just no work right now.
  9. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Yes, after the worst lack of work/snow winter that I've seen.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Mentally, I'm ready to go. Realistically, I still have a lot of work to get done in the shop and office lol. I woulda liked to see some snow, but at this point I'd rather not get any so we can just get an early start mowing.