Real Green Cannot Be Serious!!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GALAWN, Nov 19, 2013.

1. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure what this is supposed to mean but I haven't been on babysite in a while and I remember why. Just a joke....that's why I used the little :cool2:...later

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think he meant for you to message him if you wanted to see the letter he would email it to you....

3. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

That sounds like a lawsuit on your hands. I would threaten suit.

4. Bill H

Bill H LawnSite Member

I have used software call Billmaster for the past 2 years and have been very happy! It is only $500 with unlimited support from the owner. It has worked great for my company that consists of 600 properties and 1 other applicator besides myself. Let me know if anyone wants the details.

5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Damn, you got a deal. Your operation sounds almost identical to mine. I've been using Billmaster for the last 4 yrs and love it. John is great about taking care of you when you need him. Couldn't ask for better service!

6. Bill H

Bill H LawnSite Member

I agree! What do you use for routing?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ted putnam

Go to "Estimates/More" on the toolbar in Billmaster. There is a link to Google Maps. When you go to that link you can either type in individual points/addresses(Point A,B,C etc..) or you can just click your preset groups/routes of customers and it will pin them on a map that can be viewed/printed. The only thing about the preset groups is it will only pin a maximum of 25 addresses at a time to the map. I have a couple of routes that have 30+ accounts.

8. ted putnam

Its not really a problem for me because I was a Firefighter in the primary city I service for 10 yrs. I know all of the streets and I know where many of the fire hydrants are as well...lol

However, greenhorns need good directions...

9. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

You mean scheduling...most of the popular sceduling programs will do billing also...clip, jobber etc...record the work each day, hit a button and it rescedules and hit another button and bills are created....then e-mail. Takes 5 minutes

10. Bill H

Bill H LawnSite Member

Great! Thanks so much!! What state do you run your business out of?
    Posted via Mobile Device