Real Green Seminar

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawntennis, Jan 4, 2007.

1. lawntennis

lawntennis LawnSite Senior Member

I just attended a real green marketing seminar in Pittsburgh. It was very informative. If you have one coming to your area I wouldn't miss it. No hard sell and lots of information on marketing your business.

2. Rlclawnguy

Rlclawnguy LawnSite Member

Im actually going to the one in mytle beach right before the user conference. I'm quite interested to see how helpful these two will be. It is a powerful program so you are always learning something new.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What did this cost?

4. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

The marketing conference is 100% free and they provide you lunch.

5. Rlclawnguy

Rlclawnguy LawnSite Member

I believe the user conference is like $700 for two of us plus hotel, air, food and time. But it should be well worth it!

6. The Ranger

The Ranger LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

We were @ Pittsburgh also, very informative. The marketing seminars are free, but the users conference is not free. The marketing ideas are great, but his lawn care company operates in the red.

7. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

how do you know that ranger? that is interesting.

8. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

Lawn tennis, I was there to. K & K Landscaping. Was wondering what do you think about it? They failed to mention the price though!

I am talking to Brian Bouclupo however you spell it about 1800 lawncare
    I own 2 lawn care business's, and I feel that the lawncare vanity number will help out the most. What areas do you cover Lawn tennis? And do you do aquascape at all up in your area? I hear state college is booming with aquascape.

9. lawntennis

lawntennis LawnSite Senior Member

kandklandscape
    I just do weed control an fert. State Colllege is a very upscale market. I would think aquascape would do well there. HOw close are you to State College

10. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

Lawn tennis, we are about 1 hr 45 min away? i dunno maybe more prob closer to 2hr 30 min