Real Green Software

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by The Lawn Crew, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Pythium

Pythium LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

2. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

I think Gopher and QuickBooks Pro for all billing and finances would be perfect for you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. lawnrx

lawnrx LawnSite Member
    from ga

thanks.. I think so also. it is my price range and it will fit my needs well. I think the others programs a great but for alot bigger CO.
  4. Lawn Guy 1

Lawn Guy 1 LawnSite Member

I've used real green for 6 years now and love it. I worked for acouple of the big companys and real greens program has as much or more to offer in their software.
  5. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

What I hate about groundskeeper is when
    you print the schedule and don't do all
    the accounts you have to go into eash
    persons account to reschedule the work. If it rains
    You need to go in and reschedule everyone.
    If you f up and miss an app there is no way
    To get a report of missed work so you would
    Have to go into each account to verify that everyone
    Got round 4 for example.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. Turfdoctor1

Turfdoctor1 LawnSite Senior Member

I am interested in Real Green as well. But, I can't get anyone to help me. I sent an email, and it was returned because of a full inbox or something.

Then, I called and requested information. They seemed put out to be answering the phone and questions. The guy said he would send me a packet of information. And, you guessed it, he never did.

Hard for me to drop $5-6K on a product which is represented in that fashion.

If anyone from Real Green is reading. feel free to contact me.
  7. spfdlawn

spfdlawn LawnSite Member

Do you know if you can use it from multiple computers or is it limited to just one because I have several locations and it would be nice not to have everything tied to just one laptop.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I don't know because I'm small and I'll be the only one using it and I haven't asked. You'd really have to ask for yourself. John has already given me an online demo once with generic data. I was impressed. He has now entered all of my data into the program and customized it somewhat for me. He will be giving me a demo again using my info probably Monday. I'm pretty excited about it. He seems to be able to make it do just about anything you want. I don't know why networking would be a problem but you'd probably need to ask for yourself. His e-mail is
    cell- 201-835-4755
    He's been easy to work with and understanding about what I need and my particular situation. They offer easy terms and 0% financing with a minimal down payment. The price that I have been quoted is $3,500
  9. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Josh, they were calling me about once a week for a month or 2 back in the summer. I've heard others on this site mention that they've had trouble getting assistance from them when the "chips are down". I've also heard 2-3 different prices on what you pay. I'll have to admit that I've never been quoted a firm price from them personally so take what I'm saying and do what you want with it. I'm not going to try to sell you on anything but I did give some contact info in my last post for another software company. I've always been straight up with you on here and on the phone...It'd be worth checking out.
  10. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Does Billmaster sinc with QuickBooks or does it work independently of it?