Real Green Software

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by The Lawn Crew, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

Bob, I don't think it's our lucky day. I just submitted a report ticket also, due to SQL database connectivity problems (probably not RG's fault anyways). Anyways, when I submitted the ticket it says that there are 36 calls ahead of me.... :hammerhead: ... I'm sure this is probably the busiest week of the whole year due to people processing renewals.

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

The lady I talked to said yesterday was the worst day they have had today was busy but not like yesterday.So maybe before noon ??

3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Just do like me and not worry about it! I have needed to call them for about 2 weeks and haven't even picked up the phone yet! :)

It will get done later!

4. a plus bob

from Indiana

Called me at 11:39 not bad now I have to call them back again foregot to ask a question :hammerhead:

5. Heidi J.

Heidi J. LawnSite Senior Member

You guys must have alot of patience..:)

6. a plus bob

from Indiana

Its winter nothing else to do but lawn dork :laugh: My wife calls reading post Lawn dorking.:laugh:

7. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

:laugh: Sounds just like my wife :laugh:

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

So I downloaded a demo of Groundskeeper Pro v 6.3.2 today. Confusing and not user friendly. Yesterday I asked them if they provide "mapping".......nope, but they recommend a company called "Route Solutions" that interfaces with Groundskeeper Pro.

Groundskeeper Pro only costs $400, but ....

I figure there must be a decent lawn care program out there some place :confused:

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Larry,

I went from Groundskeeper to Real Green because I outgrew their system, wasn't impressed with their customer service and they don't have a good way to upsell.

I think with a business your size, Real Green is a no brainer!

10. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Billmaster transferred all of my data over to the new software free of charge. I was up until 3AM this morning making sure everything was correct in preparation for renewal letters tomorrow. They missed entering one customer completely and there was mistakes involving 2 other accounts. Not bad for hundreds of customers(at least I didn't think it was bad). The database for billmaster is SQL as well. John has answered every time I've called except for once. He called me right back minutes later. The personal attention sure is nice...:clapping: