Real Green Systems

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by williamslawn, Jul 2, 2003.

1. williamslawn

williamslawn LawnSite Member
    from SC

Does anyone know anything about Real Green Systems? If so please give some feed back I have a meeting with them and would like some info first.

2. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

from what I have learned about them, they have good and bad points. The system seems great for lawn apps only. You can only put like 4 or 5 items on an invoice, so for mowing etc it wouldn't work. Also I have heard it takes some real green to keep it up to date. Not just the start up fee but big bucks for updates every so many months and service call are big money. I was looking into it but decided against it. I have been happy with qexpress so far.

3. It can be used for mowing.

It is expensive.

They can explain their system better than I can.

Also search for some of the threads on here about it.

I have the need for it, but just haven't broke down and bought it yet, still waiting and looking to see whats out there.

4. Ed Ryder

Ed Ryder LawnSite Senior Member

I'm acquainted with the head guy Joe Kucik. He's an empire builder type of entrepreneur. Very customer focused. He created that software for his own business first (by hiring programmers), then began selling it to others. I have the impression it is the most comprehensive software available for fertilizer businesses. I think Joe is very fair in his dealings.

5. williamslawn

williamslawn LawnSite Member
    from SC

Does anyone use the 1-800-LAWNCARE Phone number available on the marketing side of Real Green?