Real Green Users- Comment here

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by cherrync5296, Mar 20, 2008.

1. cherrync5296

cherrync5296 LawnSite Member

Hello Folks!
    I thought since the Real Green Systems web site forum is not working, perhaps I would start a public one. We have been using the Real Green software since December with mixed results, and I wanted to compare with other users out there. Keep in mind, I am still "Real Green" working with this.

Specifically, I was wondering if anyone else was using the Symbol hand helds. We have been working with them for a month now and I just made the decision to send them back because they are too slow and don't work right. Has anyone had any problems? We have also had other issues. Support seems to be sincere, but some times they are a bit slow. And, I dont like the fact that I can't write some simple queries and reports for myself. I have to wait for them to create it for me.

Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to start anything. I just want a public forum to discuss my frustrations and learn about your experiences and perhaps you can learn from mine. I think it is a good system, even though it is quite complicated. Perhaps the powers at be will see this and re-activate the forum on their web site if they want to keep criticism more private.

So post away all you users out there. :usflag:

2. Lawn Care Louie

Lawn Care Louie LawnSite Member

I understand that they closed their forums due to more spammers/hackers than actual users were posting there.

I think that they just changed to a Q & A, e-mail sort of knowlege base, but I haven't tried it yet.

3. cherrync5296

cherrync5296 LawnSite Member

I don't know, but it sure would be nice to network with other users.

4. Lance L

Lance L LawnSite Senior Member

i havent looked but i know to update and such you need to be in the customer assistant, is it in there?