1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Real Green users

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mrkosar, Feb 2, 2009.

1. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Do you use Quickbooks also? What all do you use Quickbooks for if you do? Do you input your customers into both softwares or just Real Green?

Thanks

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

You only need Real Green! This software does it all. Marketing, Billing, Routing, App records etc. Even has a barcode scanner so very little data entry. Just scan it and go!

I am a brand new user (only had it about 3 weeks)...but know you don't need Quick Books.

It is an awesome software.

Give me a call when you get a chance and we can talk about it over lunch...or better you I can bring my laptop and show you how it works!

3. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

what about if you are trying to track P&L statements and accounting things? What do you do about giving all your accounting info to your accountant at the end of the year?

Rodney i'll pm you. I should have time to sit down on Wednesday if you are available.

4. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

Rodney's in love...

I tried to tell ya. All these big upgrades this season make me ready to come to work for you. When's my first day out on the fert?

Don't forget; when all else fails forward all bills and creditors calling to:
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20500
    (202) 456-1111

5. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

whats the cost for the system? i just signed up with 1-800-lawn-cut last month and they sent me a info package today. i was just wondering is it worth it and how much is it . any help would be appreciated thanks

6. Perfect Image TLM

Perfect Image TLM LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to know how much it costs as well, if ya don't mind. :)

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

:laugh: That's awesome!

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Not uncommon to cost $9000, but it varies up or down. Best bet is to call 'em, and they can give you a rough idea over the phone - then promptly email you a quote. They're nice people.

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

That is close if you get all the bells and whistles if you have over 500 customers!

If you are under 500 customers and get the "bare package" I think it is around $3,000 (that is what I paid).

Now if you get the GPS and handheld that is like another 3 grand!