1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Real Happy with Service

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by TriCountyLawn, Aug 12, 2006.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive just recently found the Lesco store in South Bend IN, and ive been blown away by the service I have received at the store. The guys are doing somthing right over there.
  2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks so much for the positive feedback - we sure appreciate it, and we're glad to hear the guys in South Bend are doing such a good job taking care of customers. I'll make sure their boss hears about it.

Thanks again,
  3. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

We just had a new store open in West Wareham, MA and let me tell ya, Marc and Peter (Service Manager and Asst.) have bent over backwards to help me out a number of times. These guys have delivered product to my shop, picked up mowers from me for repair and many other things to help get me out of a jam. Very friendly, informative and personal customer service is not found very often these days, but these guys have nailed it. Kudos to Marc and Peter. Thanks to Lesco for opening a store closer to my service area and hiring them. You are well represented.

4. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback, TriCounty Lawn. We have now opened 19 new Service Centers this year, and there are 20 to 25 more soon to open. We're glad to hear that the new store in your area is so helpful for your business.