realgreen.com software anyone use it?.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kandklandscape, Jan 12, 2007.

1. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

Does anyone use there software? There sister company is synergetic. I went to a seminar last week, and it sounded great. They never mentioned the price though. i hear its in the ball park of $1000- 4000 but if you get the 800# with it, then they will give you 50% off of the software

2. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea I would like to know the scoop on the real green software. I got a cataloge from them and it looked solid.

3. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Try more like $10,000. for the software. I am unaware of the discount for getting the vanity number.

4. Willofalltrades

AAHH never mind haha

5. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

With vanity number it is $3333 for the FULL version. They take 25% down and the rest over 6 months. Not bad? Sounds like im going to do it, the mapping assistant is more OF course, it is 2995.

6. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

What sets this program above Clip? Clips also does maps and stuff, the full version is like $1150. A couple hundred more for the one that transfers with quickbooks.

For me, even that is to much, I will probably use a $300 Gopher to get through the year..

7. Willofalltrades

Ditto, The real green software looks solid and worth the penny, but a small business like I? I can't justify it... yet.

8. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

Yet is the keyword... I will probably buy clip the winter 07-08 if I grow as much as I hope to.

Does real green offer any distinct advantages over Clip?

9. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

best to get a 'solid' software now rather than wait.

all your account(s) info will need to be entered into a new software. much easier to do (and learn new software) when you have few customers rather than many

we're real green users

Practical Solutions is also an excellent choice

10. cemars

cemars LawnSite Senior Member

I had TSS (The Service Solution) and got a divorse for Real Green. The Real Green software is much more dynamic and extemely strong for marketing but not worth it unless you are a growing business.