reality lawn care show

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Sharps_lawn&landscaping, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought we had "lawn wars" right here? You know, all the daily, endless drama of why this mower is the best, and this trimmer sucks and blah, blah..... LOL

2. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

Because it would be redicously boring. You can only watch so many stripes be put down before you change the channel.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. LawnServiceBids

LawnServiceBids LawnSite Member

I was thinking about this the other day. We need a show called "Mowing Wars", script it like every other show on TV and I bet you could make it interesting.

4. Sharps_lawn&landscaping

Sharps_lawn&landscaping LawnSite Member
    from TN

I enjoy watching some shows. I miss swamp loggers. Right now i have been into watching gold rush.

5. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love property wars, one of my favorites. Can't forget Buckwild. Love that show also.

It'd be cool if they depicted it with companies are full service design/build/maintain (some in north, some down south or w.e) and show all aspects of plowing then it would be cool. Having a "lawn count" is ret@rded, it's about about a balance of quality and quantity not how many lawns you could possibly blast through. Also, having high end hardscape & pool installs would be interesting also, then people would actually learn how much goes into a large patio w/ fire place & freestanding walls, outdoor kitchen & bar all perched on a hill with a retaining wall.

6. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

We have all the drama we need right here! There are a few of us that like to stir the pot once in a while LOL I hate TV all together it's all crap LOL that's why we have the net now, most all the shows are so terrible it's not even funny. I mean they can't even get through the dang super bowl without creating some kinda drama.

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I can see this working. I know of a guy that is constantly having problems. Customer problems, truck problems, trailer problems, employee problems. You name it, he has a problem with it. This is the kind of guy they need. You watch just to see what kind of problems the guy is going to have from week to week. It'd be great.

8. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

↑ kinda like S&S Aqua Logging :D :laugh:
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio