ReALLy majortom

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by monstermows, Feb 14, 2006.

1. monstermows

monstermows LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Is that so Tom. You removed my post where I said i can't wait to save dave on the road I will run him off the road. Me and dave have been conversing and I am 100% sure he would take it as a joke which it was. Are you anal?? Do you think I would really take my take when I am trying to make money and ram dave? Do you think I would risk ruining my truck and equipment to ram dave and do it in the middle of the road where I would be cited for causing an accident . Are you that anal???

2. monstermows

monstermows LawnSite Member
    from ohio

If you are going to screen my messages you better start screening the messages others have left about me. I came here asking a serious life questions and I was called an idiot and two additional posts I was degraded by different individuals. This was before a single smart-ass post or thread I left. So if you are going to allow this and then screen my posts in response what do you think I am thinking of you sitting at home at my computer??

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Am I that anal? hhhhmmm, well maybe sometimes. let's start over. my name is jodi and I'm not out to get you. I'm glad you and dave are getting along and talking, but when someone says they are going to run someone off the road... well you see, it's just not a normal everyday thing most people say. enjoy lawnsite, read all you can, post and ask as many questions as you like. there's a lot here that one can learn.
    if you show me the posts you are talking about, i will remove them. no one should be called an idiot.
    peace,

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I would hope you would still think I'm a very nice person.... cause I am. ;)

5. Dude go sniff some roses, let the beautiful smell clear away any bad vibes.

6. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

you are a very nice person. ban monstermows. its another fairway name. canada

7. 2-Cycle Mix Stix

2-Cycle Mix Stix LawnSite Member

Jodi - Might Be Nice. But She Carries A Big Stick.

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Dang dude, take a chill pill. All this anger and stress aint good for the ole ticker!

9. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

This is true! I think we need to have an intervention.

kc

10. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

mate get off the angry pills.i had a thread pulled once and never asked why sometimes you just have to stand buy the umpires decsion.these guys do a great job for the benefit of others[thousands of others ]if you cant enjoy the site take up tennis,you can carry on as much as you like