really peed off

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bln, Jun 22, 2006.

1. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

Today while at one of the apartment complexes i maintain a trugreen chemlawn truck backed into my trailer. He ruined my brand new t272X, LE261,

2. bln

sorry, he also ruined my t270. all the handles, shafts and triggers were busted. Trugreen says the they will pay for it but we will see. Anyone ever have this happen to them and what was the end result?:dizzy:

3. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Did you write a police report. File it with your insurance and they will work it out.

4. bln

sorry i didn't explain this, I did have the cops called and filed a police report.

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

OUCH! Hope you can get that all replaced fast... You may have to find the $$$ to get it replaced now and wait for the insurance, you know they will be s l o w

I hate chemlawn...

6. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Reimbursement for lost time would be a resonable to ask for as well. Other wise litagation time.

7. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

TRUEGREEN STRIKES AGAIN!!! Its bad enough to have to mow one of those lawns...now they smash your stuff!!!

8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Heh.. guess they got tired of everybody bashing them and decided to start doing some bashing of other companies.

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Chem lawns problem is they hire less then iteligent people and hire them to drive big a$$ trucks. Half them people couldn't navigate a honda civic without having trouble.

One of there trucks was pulling down a neighboors really long driveway a few years back. He sped up a bit and apparently didn't see the tree! He hit a tree on the customers property. I was talking to the neighboor and he said they paid to have the tree removed but it took almost 3 monthes and they hired the cheapest company to do the work. He was not to happy but the problem is solved now because he don't hire them no more!!

10. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I agree.