Rebuilding the biz after the tornado

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 4, 2010.

1. terraman21

terraman21 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

hey im in ohio as well yeah we didnt get the tornado but a ton of debri it sucked but what can you do. glad to see everyone was ok. where about in ohio? im in the akron area and did you always exmarks? we have always ran bobcats and this year we added an 52 exmark ztr and love it!!!! BEST mower i have ever used. were you able to make money off the clean up from the tornado? best of luck and keep me posted

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Glad to see your rebuilding stuff. I'd hate to be in your spot but I do admire you as most of the others on here probably do for keeping your head up and pushing through.

3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Update... We got a truck!!!! Yay, its an 03 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW, it had the 5 sp, 6.0L Vortec... Its a dump... Will post pics some other time...

Ohh we got the 60" Lazer Z now...

Thanks me too

Thanks! Us too

Yea, we wanna get a bagger for our 60"... Thanks

Um, plows and salter are bent... It was ALL "totaled" according to insurance, but we are gonna fix some of it...

Thanks

Yea, in that thick stuff it clogged up alot...

Yea, we got the handle fixed now... Still wanna clean it up more....

Thanks

Yea, me too... We had Exmark and John Deere... No, all our time went to cleaning up my bros house and yard... We got the house tor down... And sold the land last week...

Thanks, Yea it sucks... But we will get through it...

4. rusty_keg_3

A few pics i took of the new truck...

Ohh, we got a nice trailer rack and basket... Ill find pisc later... If the laser z too...

0730102013.jpg

0730102101.jpg

0730102101a.jpg

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Nice dump, that thing's sweet. Exmark makes bagging easy with the ultravac. Simple, reliable, and effective. I'd love to see the difference between a triple and double bagger.

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice.

7. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

damn man those tornado pictures look rough!...looks like your gettin' things back together though...on the plus side if everything was insured you can almost start over and get exactly what you want

8. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

does the dump have a plow

9. prolawnservice1

prolawnservice1 LawnSite Member

Good luck my friend. Keep fighting. I know you'll do well.

10. rusty_keg_3

Yea, we are... It has to be done...

Not yet... It did at one time, and its a 6 sp, i think i said 5... It has the hookups for a under tailgate spreader too!

Yea, it wasnt all insured tho... Just the red truck, trailer, a few mowers, then misc... The house was too... Luckily.... Its nice to be able to choose tho like you said...

Thanks man

We gont have a badder on ours, that was a 52in loner till our 60in came in... We are really really considering a bagger tho... That thing was so sweet...