Reccomendations for Enclosed Trailer Racks

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by farmboy52787, Jun 11, 2008.

1. farmboy52787

farmboy52787 LawnSite Member

I have my 18' enclosed trailer now all registered, inspected, and the billy goat is mounted on the tounge. I just won a 4 place Extreme Series Trimmer Rack on Ebay for $100, so I'll be mounting that for my 2 weed wackers, my Maruyama Powerhead for attachments, and my Red Max Reciprocating Edger. Now I have a Red Max 8001 Back Pack Blower i need to mount, attachments for my Maruyama which inludes, string trimmer, landscape blade, stick edger, pruner, sweeper broom, and articulating hedge trimmer. Also I have a bunch of shovels and rakes i need to mount. I have gas cans, but I'll probably just end up building a little box so they dont tip over. Lets see I have another Echo Back Pack blower, a Echo hedge trimmer, and just other random stuff Id like to put in a cabinet like oil, trimmer line, grease, parts, tools. Can anybody reccomend an inexpensve cabinet you can mount on the wall, designed for trailers? Are the green touch racks worth the money? Any other brand of racks out there? My trailer is a mess now because I have everything all over the floor, but everything is dry and secure even when while its raining out right now and thats all that matters! Thanks

2. farmboy52787

bump to my thread

3. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

check out junglejim.com

4. farmboy52787

I already have, but i want peoples feedback. Thank you

5. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

Hey Farmboy if you want the next time your in portland you can stop and take a look at how i did my enclosed trailer.To give you ideas

mike

6. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

grid iron!

7. farmboy52787

yeah, well I got my 4 place trimmer rack and mounted that. That seems like it will work alright, but i just went to a hardware store and bought a bunch of hangers and built a shelf that fits right in the front V part of the trailer, so i saved alot by going this route instead of paying 90bucks for a back pack blower rack when i bought a small hook for $1.99 I'll have to take some pictures sometime.