Received my new Quick 32 today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by david shumaker, Mar 6, 2008.

1. david shumaker

david shumaker LawnSite Senior Member

Received the 32" Quickie mower today that I ordered Feb. 15. It was well crated so as to prevent damage. Only took a few minutes to uncrate. The only assembly was the handlebars and chute which was easy and only took a few minutes. Quality and contstruction of the mower appears top notch. I ran it around in the yard and it handled great. My grass hasn't grown yet, so I couldn't test the cut yet. I ordered the 13 HP Briggs. Plenty of power for this size mower. I will be using mower as a backup to my riding mower for slopes, ditches, narrow gates and small yards. My 36" Exmark Walk behind is heavier and harder to handle on small areas and tight places. Instruction book is well done and easy to understand. All maintainance in the instructions seems to be simple. I would also like to thank the people at Better Products.

2. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Lets see some pics...

3. david shumaker

It's dark outside now and the mower is in the shed. I will post pics tomorrow if I have a chance.

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats ! You will love that machine and it will make you some serious $$! Good luck this year.

5. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

I will likely get mine next Tuesday. It shipped today. I've never operated a WB before, so this should be interesting to say the least. My accounts have small yards, many with narrow gates. So, for me, a solo startup for most intents and purposes, is a big step up. Glad to hear all went well.

I'll likely start a thread from a newbie WB user perspective once I have a chance to test drive this baby... I went with the 15 HP Kawi since I want to use it for my fall cleanups... can't have too much power I figure.

Best of luck with your new machine!

6. david shumaker

It's not hard to operate. Just practice in your yard some and take it slow. After a few days, operating the mower will become second nature. When driving it up on your trailer ramp, don't go to fast so that front of the mower will not fly up. Take it slow when turning on slopes.

7. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Get that thing going and let's see some reviews!!
    That's going to be one awesome little mower.