Recent Additions To

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I wanted everyone to know that we have made some changes and additions to the site, including two new forums:

1. Just Starting In Business
    2. Network With People From Your Area
    3. Tell Your Story-What Did You Start With and Where Are You Now?

Be sure to check out these three new forums located in the "Business Forums" section.

We have also rearranged the forums and their headers so that navigation through the site makes a little more sense.

And if you haven't seen or noticed them yet, we also added:

1. Spell Check
    2. Weather Features
    3. Daily Birthday Update

Thanks again everyone. Keep your eyes open - we have some more new ideas we will be adding soon enough!
  2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I like the new additions! I also like that you have brought back the users now on list at the top.
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I ditto this about the user list at the top of the forum, I wish this was this way in every forum on

4. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I would still like to se something that indicates when a thread was started without having to open it.

Maybe a date with the thread name?

Keep up the good work.

Is there enough posts and info to divide the Lawn Care forum, into a separate Lawn Care practices and a Lawn Care Equipment forum? it might make sorting through threads easier when looking for something. Just an idea.

Keep up the good work.
  5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Good job, I think both are GREAT ideas!!!

6. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Sean, this site is getting better and better everyday, keep up the good work.
  7. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent job Sean.

Your taking this site to the next level.

Keep up the good work!
  8. adrianvbarrera

adrianvbarrera LawnSite Member

Great work.

In the future I would like to see the following:

1. A more extensive profile section. It is nice to know about other members and the more details the better.

2. Be able to see past posts by a specific member. It helps to know what type of person is posting the message and helps give the message value.

3. A tutorial Section for beginers and pros alike.

When you are done please mail me the invoice and remember to keep it under 99 cents like we agreed. Please include a self address envelope with enough postage because anything under a dollar I pay in pennies.

Just joking. Keep up the good work. I love this site.

9. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Do this: at the bottom of each post, there are a few buttons you can click like proflie, PM, email and most importantly, SEARCH. Click there and you get that users past posts.
  10. adrianvbarrera

adrianvbarrera LawnSite Member

That is great. I thought it was the normal search.