Recent Job Pics

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES, Nov 16, 2009.

1. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some pics from two recent jobs. I am still trying to figure out the camera, so some shots may still look too hot.

night shots (2).jpg

night shots (3).jpg

night shots (4).jpg

night shots (5).jpg

2. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

All the Hardscapes and Plantings are our work too.

night shots (6).jpg

night shots (7).jpg

night shots (8).jpg

night shots (9).jpg

3. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

A different Job

night shots (10).jpg

night shots (11).jpg

night shots (13).jpg

4. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

Last few pics

night shots (12).jpg

night shots.jpg

night shots (1).jpg

5. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

6. Classic Lighting

Classic Lighting LawnSite Senior Member

Good work. What fixtures are on the gutters? My only constructive critism is the garage area on both jobs. Looks like spots aimed at that area.

7. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

All the fixtures are Unique Lighting. the lights on the gutters are "Stellars" with 20w bulbs. The garage areas always pose a delima for me. I use "Big Bang" fixtures with par36 lights in them to wash the garage. normally it works fine except for when thre is cars parked in front. I don't like the idea of cutting through the concrete pad to install in ground up lights, so i put the p36's away from the house and angle back. what other methods work well? I am up for a better way of doing this.

8. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome!!!

Downlighting from the eaves always produces a nice effect. Just graze the walls downward with a Probe or Comet! Would look especially nice with the brick you have there!

9. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great! I'm in landscaping and not lighting so I ask; what would a job like that cost for the front of the house only? I ask because I am considering having that done on my house in the next 2 years or so.

10. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

That job was $4,200.00 but that was tacked onto the end of a big hardscape/landscape job, so it was cheaper than i would have normally charged.