Recent Job

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kemmer, Apr 26, 2006.

1. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

Heres some pics of a job we recently did, we redid the whole front and mulched all the beds on the property, we also leveled out a low spot in the back yard and transplated plants from the front to the side of the property. Heres some before, progress, and after pictures. lemme know what u think.
    [​IMG]

2. kemmer

progress
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

saw this last night in the landscaping forum, looks great! i liked the plan you did up for it too, what software did you use for that? and how did you like the rental mini loader and attachments? did you happen to rent that from home depot? what attachments did you find most useful durring the project? wow, lots of questions!! looks good

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

You used bags instead of bulk? Any particular reason?

5. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Wheres the after pics?

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i dont know hes probably not done yet but please post pics when your done. looks good so far. hope everything goes smooth for ya.

7. kemmer

hey sorry i had to run out for the night and didnt get to get all the pics up, i like to use baged mulch when i can because its easier to handle and i think less work then bulk. the mini skid worked great, we mainly used the bucket but also used the planer to level the soil, the forks for moving materials, and the tiller to get some of the ive in some beds in the back. ill post a pic of the trailer it came with. heres the after pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the side yard where we transplated some things from the front and removed the ivy from the area to make it a bed/grass
    [​IMG]
    Other side
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Machine Rental
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

yup, looks like the one from home depot! i would get one for the day just to play with it in my yard!! those look sweet, and would deffinatly look into one if i got any big jobs.

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude, I love the color of that mulch!

10. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

You did real good snowyleaf...real real good.