recent mulching pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Matts lawn care, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Here are some of my recent mulching pictures. Comments are welcome.:)
    This job was 21 cubic yards.

DSC02384.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

DSC02386.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

2. Matts lawn care

from MD

This job was 15 cubic yards.

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02420.jpg

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02422.jpg

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

looks pretty quality to me good job there man

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

black mulch? I have never used that color, It looks really good, makes the plants pop out.

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks very natural which is a good thing. Are any of those plants new? Many of them are a same size. 21yards, thats alot of mulch for a single job, i've havent done that much yet.

6. Matts lawn care

from MD

All that mulch is shredded hardwood the plants in the first post are around 1 year old. Not installed by me. I have my brother help me out on anything over 8 cubic yards.

7. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

we just finished one with 10 yards in front and 22 more going out back. How thick are you spreading it ? That looks like more than your saying... we go min 3 inches thick unless just doing a spring refresh on it.

I do like the black but cant find it here. Mulch manufacture would probably dye me some if i bout xx yards. might just do that. Right now we are using natural brown colors. Thanks goodness people got away from that red crap.

8. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

wow it seems like you guys down south dont have died stuff weve done close to 600 yards of just the died black stuff this year

9. Matts lawn care

from MD

Yea whenever I see red mulch i think of MC Donald's. I was just freshening up most areas and a nice 3" on their new garden addition seen to the right in the first picture in the first post. I need to get a bed edger I'm tired of edging 200+ feet by hand.

10. scag36

scag36 LawnSite Member

i work right now for a a lanscaping company and im only 16 and we just did 40 yds. of black dye!!!! 3 people in 3 days!!!